Who and want is doTERRA, and how can doTERRA eczema rollerballs help you?
We were recently told about doTERRA they are a company that produces some of the purest and most natural essential oils for treating everything skin related including eczema.
We had to google them and find out what all the fuss was about.
Founded in 2008, doTERRA was built on the mission of sharing therapeutic-grade essential oils with the world. A strange name we thought but we later found out it’s a Latin derivative meaning “Gift of the Earth.”
They started off with a range of essential oils included 25 single oils and 10 blends and was launched April 25, 2008. Since then doTERRA has increased their product range by offering more single oils and oil blends as well as other healthy living products based on essential oil technologies and natural, organic ingredients. They also have starter kits for anyone wanting to experiment with different oils.
Here’s their story
What’s different about doTERRA to any other essential oils?
DoTERRA only uses plants that have been carefully selected, grown and harvested at the perfect moment to ensure the best quality oil is extracted. Nothing but the best ingredients are used to produce their essential oils.
All their oils are tested to CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®
There are many ways to extract essential oils from plants but the most common method of extracting essential oils is a low-heat steam distillation process. This process involves pressurized steam which is circulated through the plants. The essential oils are extracted from the plant and carried away gently by the steam. When the steam cools, the water and oils naturally separate and the oil is collected.
The temperature and pressure must be closely monitored to ensure the finest oils are extracted. Too little heat or pressure and the oil will not release; too much, and the oil’s composition and potency will be affected.
The reason we like doTERRA eczema rollerballs is that you can use their amazing oils and make your own eczema treatment then add it to your rollerball and use whenever you need it.
They are handy to take away with you and easy to apply anywhere.
Where do I buy doTERRA ECZEMA ROLLERBALLS?
doTERRA produces the essential oils that you will need to mix your favorite essential oil mixture. You can use their oils to make great essential oils with easily available recipes ( Some listed below ) and add them to an empty rollerball then use whenever needed.
do TERRA don’t make eczema rollerballs themselves, they just make amazing essential oils. You have to make the rollerballs yourself.
Don’t worry! It’s very easy and inexpensive.
What you’ll need:
- 10 ml rollerball bottle – We like this one from AMAZON
- A carrier oil is used to dilute the essential oils to make them safer to use directly on your skin. Essential oils can burn your skin if applied undiluted directly. We use Fractionated coconut oil
- Other carrier oils can be used if you don’t like coconuts like Grapeseed oil, Almond oil, and Avocado oil.
- doTERRA essential oils. We like their introductory kits
Simply place your selected essential oils inside the empty rollerball and top up with your selected carrier oil. 10% essential oils and 90% carrier oils is normally a good ratio.
Acne can be helped by using juniper berry essential oil. It has natural antibacterial and antimicrobial abilities, making it one of the most popular natural remedies for fighting skin irritations and infections.
Recipes for putting in your rollerballs
40 drops of breathe
25 drops of lime
Fill rollerball with your carrier oil
(Apply around the sinus, temples, and ears)
10 drops Lavander oil
10 Drops Tea Tree oil
Fill rollerball with your selected carrier oil
( Apply to affected area and massage into the skin )
These are just a couple of recipes to help your eczema and aid sleep. For more easy recipes to make yourself visit Freshmommyblog website we love their essential oil mixtures. Simple, cheap and effective.
Do doTERRA make starter kits?
doTERRA make a simple starter kit to help you on your journey to discovering the perfect formula for your skin problem. We found them listed on AMAZON at a great price. CLICK HERE
Once you have made your first doTERRA eczema rollerball you’ll find it easier to buy an individual bottle with the best essential oils that suit your needs. This method make it cheaper to mix the perfect formula for your skin.
The good thing about making your own rollerball is that you can use them for just about anything, not just eczema. A blocked nose, Acne, flu, hayfever and just about any health issue. They say that mother nature holds the key to cure every problem the human body suffers. So start making essential oil rollerballs and find a cure for whatever you desire.
Most common essential oils used
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil - Promotes Calm, Relaxation, Peaceful Sleep, Tension Relief, and Soothing of Skin Irritation; For Diffusion, Internal, or Topical Use - 15 ml
- Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feeling and promotes peaceful sleep
- Helps ease feelings of tension.
doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend - 15 mL
- As a popular essential oil blend, doTERRA Breathe can be used for a clearing, refreshing aroma
- Apply topically to the chest and breathe deeply to enjoy a cooling, invigorating vapor.
- Promotes a restful night's sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil - Supports Healthy Respiratory Function, Energized and Positive Mood, Refreshing Natural Cleansing and Digestive Benefits; For Diffusion, Internal, or Topical Use - 15 ml
- The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood
doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil - Promotes Clear Breathing, Healthy Respiratory Function, and Digestive Health; For Diffusion, Internal, or Topical Use - 15 ml
- The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality-making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health
- Repels bugs naturally
doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil - Powerful Cleanser and Purifying Agent, Supports Healthy Immune Function, Uplifts Mind and Body; For Diffusion, Internal, or Topical Use - 15 ml
$13.33 in stock
- With multiple health benefits and an energizing aroma that can uplift the mind and body, Wild Orange has become one of doTERRA's top selling essential oils
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
- Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
doTERRA - Citrus Bliss Essential Oil Invigorating Blend - Promotes Positive Mood and Reduced Stress with Energizing and Refreshing Properties; For Diffusion or Topical Use - 15 mL
- Merging the major benefits of citrus essential oils, Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend holds energizing and refreshing properties that can uplift mood and reduce stress
- Cleanses and purifies the air
- Helps reduce stress and uplifts mood
- Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties
doTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil - Supports Healthy Cellular Function, Aroma Promotes Relaxing Feelings, Supports Healthy Immune and Nervous Function; For Diffusion, Internal, or Topical Use - 15 ml
- Often called the "king of oils, " Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits
- Supports healthy cellular function
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
doTERRA Cedarwood Essential Oil - Naturally Repels Insects, Promotes Relaxation, Helps to Keep Skin Looking Healthy; for Diffusion, Internal, or Topical Use - 15 ml
- With properties that help to soothe the mind and body, the warm, woody scent of Cedarwood essential oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically
- Naturally repels insects
- Promotes relaxation
doTERRA Rosemary Essential Oil 15 ml
- While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue
doTERRA Lemongrass Essential Oil - Supports Healthy Digestion, Used for Soothing Massage and Refreshing Feeling; For Diffusion, Internal, or Topical Use - 15 ml
- A favorite oil for massages, Lemongrass provides a pungent, smoky aroma, and offers purifying and toning benefits for the skin
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
Final Thoughts: doTerra Rollerballs and oils
Please remember that doTERRA is not your ordinary essential oil manufacturer. They lead the field when it comes to 100% Pure essential oils made in the best organic methods and produced to the highest quality.
We cannot overplay how good their oils are. We have tried many cheaper oils for our son to treat his eczema and not compared to doTERRA’s.
We are not saying essential oils on their own can CURE ECZEMA, if you read our eczema story you’ll see the whole point in starting our eczema support website was due to the fact that there is no cure currently available for eczema.
YES, You can almost totally eradicate eczema but the slightest thing can cause a flare-up. For this reason, you must always manage your condition and try to avoid those dreadful flare-ups.
We hope you found this product review ‘ doTERRA ECZEMA ROLLERBALL helpful. If you did, then please share this article with anyone might find it useful. You may also find one of our other blogs helpful for choosing the best essential oils for you. ‘ Helpful ingredients that help eczema ‘
When traveling with eczema you need to take several precautions we have a very helpful article just published that will help you travel in safety and comfort.
Thank you x
Lindsey & Carl
This website and blogs provides general information and discussion about eczema, skincare, and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this website or blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately-licensed physician or other health care worker, GP or Doctor.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials.
All our affiliate links are highlighted in GREEN they will not cost you a penny more to use and we earn a small commission from AMAZON which helps us fund this website to provide useful information and support to eczema sufferers all around the world. So if you use our link, you’re helping others. So THANK YOU!