Our Guest Policy!
We try not to edit or adjust any of the guest post sent to us beyond a basic spell check, punctuation as we want the writing style and words to be just yours. We want the blog to be a personal blog from the heart, not some generic article style blog. Real life experiences.
Why sent in your blogs?
- First and foremost reason… You could help others
- You may find a support network that will help you
- Build a connection with other sufferers and get helpful information
- Let others know they’re not alone in the battle with eczema
What kind of content do we want?
Your blog must be eczema, or skin care related. We are not looking for professionally wrote articles, we want personal life experiences from real people caring or suffering from eczema. Don’t worry if you’re not great at English or writing we will do the basic spell checks and grammar checks. ( My English is terrible ) That’s not important, it’s the content that’s the most important thing. The article should be APX 500 – 1000 words is optimal for google to find the content on our website. We may also post in on out FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP page.
Basic Guidelines for the post:
- Please send photos related to the story, it makes a better connection with the readers, you must give us permission to use them in the email.
- Ensure your article is eczema or skin related
- Please ensure to add only 2 blog post links to external sources max
- Emphasis should be on eczema, triggers, research, skin allergies, eczema friendly recipes and health.
- Any information about the medicines or treatments must be labelled in the article ( expert advice should be given before any product is used) We can add this to your blog.
- You may write any personal experience or an opinion post that must be marked clearly being your opinion only.
- No post may promote or advertise any commercial product or a service.
Caring is sharing and this is the main focus of this website. We hope you find some help or support for your own personal situation.
Please send your blog to my personal email address to ensure safety and confidentiality, we will review your blog and send it back to you for approval before we publish it.